Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions
For over three decades, Weston has owned, managed, and developed industrial, office, and retail properties throughout the United States. Headed by President TJ Asher, the Acquisitions department continuously seeks new opportunities, investors, partners, and revenue streams needed to further develop our well-diversified portfolio.
For over three decades Weston has owned, developed, and managed industrial, office and retail properties throughout the United States. The company has built its portfolio by identifying undervalued real estate through its network of strategic relationships. Below is a list of properties acquired throughout the United States:
|2001-2005||24||New Jersey, California, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina||$100 Million|
|2006 – 2010||21||Ohio, Texas, Nevada, South Carolina||$112 Million|
|2011 – 2015||22||Ohio, North Carolina||$90 Million|
|2016 to date||27||Ohio, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Indiana||$254 Million|
Carolina Industrial Portfolio
Weston is pleased to announce the recent purchase of the Carolina Industrial Properties, a 5.5 million square foot portfolio consisting of 37 buildings and 57 tenants spread across the state of South Carolina, with one asset in North Carolina. The acquisition marks the single largest transaction in Weston’s history as well as in the state of South Carolina. President T.J. Asher states “We are excited to be in South Carolina and look forward to growing the portfolio!”.
South Carolina is one of the fastest growing manufacturing states in the nation and boasts a strong global manufacturing presence with the automotive sector being led by BMW, Mercedes, and Volvo, with numerous tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers. The aerospace sector has a large presence with Boeing and Gulfstream and Weston is proud to be a part of this footprint.
Weston previously dipped its proverbial toe into the Carolina market in May 2019 when it purchased a five-property portfolio consisting of 1.5 million square feet of industrial space. With a portfolio encompassing 7 million square feet in South Carolina, Weston is one of the state’s largest privately-owned real estate investors.
1.5M SF in The Carolinas
- Weston acquired an industrial warehouse portfolio in The Carolinas
- The acquisition includes 1.5M SF of five industrial assets
- 100% leased with 5 credit worthy tenants and long term leases
- It was bank financed and made in partnership with a real estate investment firm based in Chicago, Ill.
- Weston completed the purchase of a 1.5M SF portfolio in a brand new market for them of Indianapolis
- It consists of 9 buildings of highly functional assets
- Excellent location and dynamic tenant base
- The purchase was made in partnership with a multi-national investment manager
457,000 SF in Columbus, OH
- Weston continued to expand its holdings in Columbus, OH with the purchase of 4 locations in 2015.
- Total purchase included 457,000 SF and 18 tenants.
- Properties consisted of $21 million that was financed through an institutional investor.