400,000 SF Speculative Building
- In 2007 a partnership was formed between a private developer and Weston to pursue the development of an industrial park.
- The partnership purchased 200 acres of land in Glenwillow, Ohio in 2007 and in 2008 and and 2009 a roadway and improvements were constructed allowing for an industrial park at the intersection of Cochran and Pettibone Roads.
- In 2010, a 400,000 SF state of the art speculative bulk distribution facility was constructed with a 32’ clear clear ceiling height, 56’ x 45’ column spacing and an ESFR sprinkler system.
- Although the Great Recession occurred, Weston was able to secure tenants to occupy the building.
- There are 3 tenants that occupy the facility: Winston Products, The Noco Company, Mat Holdings, and Ryder Logistics.
- In 2012, the property was recapitalized and the partners now enjoy an 8% cash on cash return.