Seeing Something Out of Nothing
- Purchased in April 2015, this property which consisted of a car rental facility and a manufacturing facility was in such disrepair that the city would not issue occupancy to the front portion.
- Within a year Weston negotiated an adaptive reuse deal with Boss Pro-Karting.
- The buildings were torn down to make way for a brand new state of the art 36,000 SF indoor racing facility.
- Weston was the developer and construction manager on the project.
- Overall project size was $3.5 million and financed through a regional bank.