Weston And The Undeniable Upside
- Weston purchased a 100,000 square foot industrial facility on 45 acres in New Braunfels, Texas.
- Built in 1992, the building is tilt up concrete construction with 22′ – 24′ clear height.
- Building was vacant at the time of purchase.
- A tenant was secured for 100% of the facility prior to closing.
- The purchase was made with a capitalization rate of 10% and the cash on cash return at the time of purchase was 14%.
- Today: Weston has re-tenanted the building since the acquisition. It is 100% occupied with a cash on cash return of 12%.