The E-Commerce Corridor has experienced a surge in occupancy in recent years.
Online sales are on an upward trajectory and the demand to fill those orders within days has made this location a target market for distribution companies.
This corridor includes Columbus, Louisville, and in our case Indianapolis, which have all experienced an influx of businesses moving into the area that are responding to this trend as they recognize its benefits.
This gem of the Midwest has much to offer:
- Logistical advantages, with quicker than average truck routes to more than ½ of the US population and the ability to handle heavy air traffic
- A highly educated workforce which is both talented and affordable
- Lower than average cost of living
- Growing economies with steady rents
- Business friendly economies with state and local tax incentives
Weston can provide space options with our properties located in these areas: