Over the past 10 years Weston has developed a large presence in the North Carolina and South Carolina manufacturing and distribution markets.
Because of the strong economy, close proximity to several ports, and a low cost of living the company has invested significantly in the ownership of over 7 million SF of industrial space spread across both states.
Weston’s goal is to provide its tenants with the space and growth potential that they need to be successful. Our portfolio is located in some of the most desirable industrial markets in the Southeast.
Some of the key factors for locating in The Carolina’s market:
- South Carolina is one of the fastest growing manufacturing states in the nation and boasts a strong global manufacturing presence with a strong automotive sector
- The economies in both states attract many different uses including manufacturing, technology, agriculture, and distribution
- The location of both states makes them ideal for industrial tenants.
- They feature cross state rail lines and an active port system
- Efficiencies in transportation which provides convenience for distribution uses
- A pro-business environment that will train your workforce
As a result, we have received an exceptional reputation among businesses, and the demand for Weston properties and partnership has led to us becoming the top industrial landlord in South Carolina, and we are growing in North Carolina.