7845 Northfield Rd – 247,000 SF • Walton Hills, OH 44146
Industrial Redevelopment Property for Lease Walton Hills OH
Excellent rail served build-to-suit industrial redevelopment space in Walton Hills, OH available for lease.
This 2.1 million SF property is located on 111-acres and was formerly the Ford Motor Company Stamping Plant and is being redeveloped for industrial use.
The site is flexible and will be developed based on the need in the marketplace.
Key features and benefits to the site include:
- Spec building available now – 247,000 SF
- Potential for outdoor storage
- Flexible design for loading and sprinkler systems
- Incentives available – please contact us for further information
- Norfolk Southern Columbus & CSX North Baltimore Rail
- Bordering Interstates I-271 and 480
- Less than 18 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Modern construction
- High visibility
- New utility services with heavy power
- LED lighting
- ESFR sprinkler
- 26 Docks / 3 Drive-Ins
- 50′ x 50′ column spacing
- 60′ speed bay
- Office build to suit
- Surrounded by large labor force
- Heavy power – 25 MW available
Contact us today for more information.
Rental rate available upon request.
|WH SF||OFFICE SF||DOCKS||DRIVE-INs||CLEAR||RAIL||DIVISIBLE SF|
|247,000||TBD||26||3||32' - 48'||Yes||Yes|